Register for a SiuslawVision.org account
For most content on the Siuslaw Vision website, you won’t need to register or log in, but if you are an organization or project leader and want to update your content, you’ll need a user account for our site.
- Visit the Log In/Registration page at: https://siuslawvision.org/login/.
- Fill in the Register form and verify that you aren’t a robot.
- Click Register. The form fields will go blank and you’ll see a small success message in the top right corner once your registration form has been received.
- You’ll receive a verification email from Siuslaw Vision (email@example.com). Click the link in your email to verify. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
- You should be logged in to the site now. If you’ve claimed a listing, you’ll see a claims form to fill out so your organization will be able to edit. If you need to add a listing, follow the link to the Siuslaw Community Resources Guide to proceed. Detailed instructions for updating and adding a listing are available on the How To page for the Guide.
RiverCal users: Some of the users of RiverCal community calendar have been copied to SiuslawVision.org, so if you’re a RiverCal user, try logging in with your user name and password. Note though, that unfortunately the two systems are not connected, so if you change your password on one of the sites, it does not transfer to the other.
You will have one login/password for RiverCal and another login/password for SiuslawVision.org. You can keep them the same if you’d like, but you’ll need to remember to update both if you make changes. If you’ve forgotten your password, click the Lost Your Password link.