Formatting & publishing options for Siuslaw Community Resources Guide info
The Siuslaw Community Resources Guide Team recognizes that people get their information in many different ways. We’ve created this Guide to serve as a central place for the community to share and collect nonprofit and social services information and we want it to be as useful as possible for helping the community connect. Here are some alternatives for using the information. Contact us for more info.
- Tips for printing or creating PDFs
- Creating a Word file
- Requesting a CSV or Excel file
- Customizations and special requests
Print-friendly Guide with basic info.
Tips for printing or creating PDFs
While the Guide was created for online use, we realize there may be times when you or a client needs a print-out. We’ve created a basic listing page that is suitable for printing. We recommend filtering by category and printing only what you need. If you do need to print the entire guide, here are some tips:
- Maximum number of entries displayed on each webpage is 200. To see the remaining entries, click the >> button below the last listing on the page. There are approximately 230 total entries in the Guide.
- The directory is about 36 pages printed.
- To save paper, you can change your print menu settings to print two groups per page. The menu varies depending on your printer, so you may need to consult your manual. This prints around 20 pages.
- Depending on what computer system you’re using, you can also print to a PDF or save as a PDF file.
Creating a Word file
- You can copy and paste the text from the print-friendly listings into a Word document and change the formatting to something print-friendly fairly easily.
- Be sure to use the “paste as html” option to retain the styles when you paste. Then you can go into your styles pane and make formatting changes to all directory listings at the same time by using the “select all” option in styles.
- This option could be used to create a large-print or screen reader accessible version of the Guide.
Requesting a CSV or Excel file
Nonprofits may request a database containing selected Resources Guide information. Some information is restricted and there may be a fee for services to help cover staff costs. Contact us
Customizations and special requests
If you need a customized version or more help formatting the list to print or publish, contact the Siuslaw Vision Coordinator to see what design services we can offer. Due to volunteer limitations, there may be a fee for services or in-kind donation requirement to help cover staff costs.
ABOUT THE RESOURCES GUIDE
This printed list contains basic information. For up-to-date entries and links to details, please visit: www.siuslawvision.org/resourcesguide.
The Siuslaw Community Resources Guide is a project of Florence Area Community Coalition, Florence Rotary, and Siuslaw Vision, with financial support from Florence Rotary and PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center. Content for the Guide has been taken from public sources and organization representatives are invited to verify and update their listings or to create a new listing.
While we’ve done our best to provide accurate information, all info is subject to change, so please verify services with the organization. This Guide is for informational purposes only. Siuslaw Vision makes no representation of the services provided by the organizations included in this Guide, and assumes no liability from use of any information presented. By using this information, you assume all potential risks and agree to hold Siuslaw Vision and its affiliates harmless from any resulting liability, etc.