Help for nonprofits during Covid-19
Things are changing fast with Covid-19 programs and funding options. We’re doing our best to keep this page updated and useful, but funding sources come and go day to day, and sometimes moment to moment. Check back often for updates.
Reviewed and updated July, 2021.
Financial help for nonprofits
- The GOSW-NAO Resource Connector facilitates matching a nonprofit’s request with interested funders. For members of the Nonprofit Association of Oregon, through a partnership with Grantmakers of Oregon and SW Washington.
- How to become a member of NAO
- Oregon Community Recovery Fund – grant for unexpected expenses due to COVID-19
- The Kresge Foundation has compiled a list of support resources for a wide variety of organizations including arts and culture, education, environment, health, and human services.
- Grantspace by Candid provides a list of grants for nonprofits, individuals, artists, and small businesses.
- Federal Rural Resource Guide from the USDA – list of financial, training, and technical assistance.
- 501c3 nonprofits can claim free Google Search advertising. Through Google Ad Grants qualifying nonprofits receive up to $10,000 per month of in-kind Google Search Ad advertising. The grant can help you recruit more volunteers, attract more donors, and share your mission with people searching for cause areas like yours. Visit google.com/grants to apply.
Additional resources for nonprofits
- Staying in touch with your staff, board, and volunteers providing services is especially important during this time. Siuslaw Vision has developed some tips on virtual meetings and remote collaboration that can help. We’re also happy to set up a Zoom meeting for your nonprofit. Contact the Vision Coordinator.
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon offers resources, training, and the latest in nonprofit legislation, including “Planning During Change: A Toolkit for Nonprofits” to provide nonprofits a starting point as they consider near- and mid-term plans for their organizations.